“Orange Town”


profile stuff

Template original made by Feryal Evliya. Credits to weheartit, kpop icons and google webfonts. © 2013~

« Newer
Older »
ONE~
Wednesday 3 July 2013 | 0 comments

Salam. so ya, this is my first entry hehe. my previous account had been deleted for certain reasons. okay so lets start with my story. act, i dont know what i'm going to post. hm ya there's a lot of things in my head then i'm feeling blur. 


i'm sorry. i know i'm heartless, but this is my reason to start over new. and you, your heart is broken rite? you can't stop blaming me, rite? you can't forget and forgive what i've done, isn't rite? sokay. i know my fault is too big. if i was in your shoes, i may do the same thing.  i'm giving you a lot of hopes, then i'm hurting you by my actions. by my stupid actions. says that i love you so much but then i ask you for a clash. stupid me. silly me.


i'm so sorry. again. i have my own reason. that's why i need you to hear. i found a reason for me. to change who is used to be. i can't force my heart to be with you. i never meant to do those things to you. but i feel we should be just a friend.my mistake, my fault to approve you as my partner that day. too late too young to realize... you can put the blame on me. as long as your heart is okay. then, let we be friend, like usuall, be my classmate like usuall. okay? smile :)